Stated simply: Living Values is here to encourage readers to live a life of purpose and fulfillment. Through my writing I support the up-and-comers, movers-and-shakers, dream-biggers, possibility-definers, limit-pushers, and world-changers. I hope you consider yourself as falling into one of those categories, and if not, please, let me know what I need to add so that you feel at home.
Why You Should Subscribe to Living Values
- To receive great content. It is my goal to inspire you to live your values, embrace your passions, dream big, and change the world. By subscribing you’ll get content delivered straight to your inbox.
- To join and become an active member of a community of purpose-driven individuals. As our community continues to grow I know the engagement and value added by the readers here will be every bit as intriguing as any of the original content.
- The Spreading Great Ideas Book Project thanks to a great idea from my girlfriend, Nicole. All you need to know: with every book I review I give away a copy of the book… for free!
- As a subscriber you’ll get first dibs on deals and offers from Living for Monday, a company on a mission to drive discovery of purpose and inspire intentional action.
What You Can Expect from Living Values
You can expect high-quality posts every Wednesday. You’ll find posts in five categories of content here:
- Personal Development
- What you will gain: The benefit of inspiration and learning from my mistakes, experience, and research.
- Purpose at Work
- What you will gain: A source of inspiration, information on great companies, and valuable findings in support of pursuing the work you love.
- Business Acumen & Career Advice
- What you will gain: Tools, tips, insight, and advice for making a splash in the workplace and continuing to love your work.
- What you will gain: Valuable insight on finding a dream job from young professionals who have recently done so themselves. AND, advice from owners and executives on maintaining and growing a career of passion and purpose. Does it get any better than that?
- Book Reviews
- What you will gain: An brief look at books on leadership, business, passion, purpose, history, etc. You’ll know whether it’s time to head for the store, or leave a book on the shelf.
The Essentials: Read These First
I am extremely passionate about the tag line here: ‘Live your Values. Embrace Your Passion. Dream Big. Change the World,’ and I’ve written pillar posts for each portion of the tag line. Here are links to the Essentials to get you going:
The Tag Line Collection:
- 5 Ways to Live a Life of Purpose and Fulfillment
- Success Vs. Excellence
- Never Let Your Memories Be Greater Than Your Dreams
- It is Human Nature to Judge
- Business Acumen: 28 Tips for Business Rookies
- Gen Y: This is Our Time
I hope that gets you started on the right foot here at Living Values. I can’t thank you enough for reading along here on the blog! I hope you’ll engage regularly in the comments section of each post and use the social media sharing buttons to spread the ideas.
If there is ever anything I can do to help you, or if you just want to connect, please don’t hesitate to email me at (Barrett @ livingformonday.com). I’ll do my best to get back to you within a couple of days.
OK… That’s enough from me — get going. Live your values, embrace your passions, dream big, and please, change the world!