Living for Monday is the primary subsidiary of Unconventional Innovations LLC. Our business focuses on four C’s: Coaching, Consulting, Connections and Content. We use unconventional, purpose-driven methods to help individuals and organizations discover their core ideology and put it to work.
We currently have two primary groups with whom we work through personal coaching:
- Upcoming college graduates: We work with individuals within two years of graduation to begin developing self-awareness and using unconventional tactics to locate and secure careers at companies with whom our clients align in values, passion, and strengths. Our goal is to help our clients define their dream job and pursue it relentlessly.
- Young professionals: We work with young professionals who have been in the work place 1-3 years to make a splash in the workplace. We help our clients develop self-awareness and business acumen to increase their leadership ability and make strong contributions to their workplace. Our goal is to help our clients make the most of their dream jobs.
If you fit into one of these categories and are interested in learning more, please email me at Barrettallenbrooks@gmail.com for more information!
In the future we will also work with small and medium-sized businesses in the following ways:
- Defining core ideology: We will help your organization define your mission, vision, and values. There is a host of research that shows alignment of purpose between employee and organization creates more engaged and enthusiastic employees. We will help you put your core ideology to work in recruiting, incentives, and decision-making.
- Profiling top performers: We will work with your organization to identify the top 5-10% of performers in your organization and understand their personal values, passions, and strengths, in addition to understanding why they show up to work every day motivated and ready to perform. Using the results, we will help you understand how best to recruit new hires that will perform well in for organization.
- Connect with college graduates: Because of our work with college graduates and our understanding of their values, passions, and strengths, we are able to connect career-seekers and organizations based on alignment. Once we have worked with your organization to understand how your core ideology drives your operations, we are happy to provide connections to candidates.
If you would like more information about our future organizational service offerings, please email me at Barrettallenbrooks@gmail.com.