If you’re a regular reader here at Living Values, you might be wondering whether today would be the day I broke my Mon-Wed-Fri schedule.
Well, it’s not – today has simply been a busy day. I started my day off with serving a delicious lunch at Cafe 458 in downtown Atlanta, continued by working on a project gift for my girlfriend, and I’ll finish the night baking the desserts for my family’s Christmas Eve festivities.
But before I move on to baking I want to share a couple of quick thoughts for this Christmas weekend.
1) I can’t thank you enough for being a reader of this blog. It has certainly evolved over time and it will continue to develop in 2012. I hope you enjoy the content now and in the future.
2) I want to wish you the very Merriest of Christmases and happiest of holidays. I wish for each of you to spend cherished time with friends and family wherever you may be.
3) I hope we each get to celebrate the act of giving this Christmas, as I have found very few feelings quite so fulfilling as giving a cherished gift or preparing appreciated food.
4) It can be easy to forget the reason for Christmas in all of the shopping, gifting, celebrating and such at this time of year. But this Christmas let us all take the time to thank God for all of our blessings and for Jesus’ birth and life.
5) I hope we can each take this opportunity to make amends and tell the people we love how much they mean to us.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours. I wish you nothing but happiness, thanksgiving, and joy on this wonderful holiday weekend.